Whats Not Ta Like
Eikon ES300 Power Supply - North American Cord
Meet the ES300. This little power supply combines some of the best features of an Eikon power supply in a compact, easy-to-travel-with package.
- Designed and manufactured by Eikon in Canada
- Delivers the same smooth, stable Eikon power as the EMS400... in a MUCH SMALLER PACKAGE!
- 36 Watts of power!
- Compatible with rotary and coil machines
- Visual voltage indicator - using six "Voltage Meter Bars" on the faceplate
- Oversized, divotted aluminum control knob for easy adjustments and mode changes
- Easily switch between two footswitch modes: Momentary and Maintained
- Rear jacks keep cords out of your way and your workspace uncluttered
- Eikon's "Sticky Foot" base ensures the ES300 stays securely planted on your workspace
- Takes up 52% less space than the EMS400 when traveling
- Smaller adapter and cord to reduce overall size
- Sleep mode to prevent excess power draw when not in use
- Use it worldwide with the appropriate ES300accessory cordset (sold separately)
- Designed and Manufactured by Eikon in Canada
- Low Profile Design and Small Footprint
- Same Internal Circuit Technology as the EMS400
- 36 Watts of Power
- Runs Coil & Rotary Machines
- Oversized, Divotted Aluminum Control Knob
- Voltage Indicator Meter
- Two Footswitch Modes
- Rear Jacks
- Eikon's "Sticky Foot" Base
- Less Accessory "Bulk"
- Worldwide Compatibility (accessory cordsets sold separately)
- One-year Warranty
- Dimensions: 5 1/4" x 2 1/4" x 2.0625"
- 309 g/10.9 oz. without adapter & cord
- 540 g/19 oz. with adapter & cord
- 0-18V @ 2 amps
- 36 Watts
- 1-year warranty
DESIGNED AND MANUFACTURED BY EIKON IN CANADA.